Friday, January 18, 2008

You Need To Be Your Own Boss

Author: Faron Gray

Are you working your body to the bone trying to make enough money to stay afloat? I know I am. My wife and I both work a minimum of forty hours a week to support our family. We love our kids to no end, but we don't get to spend half the time we'd like to with them, because we work so much.

It seems that no matter where you work, as long as you are working for someone else, it will always be the same scenario, not in the literall sense, but isn't this basically the scene between you and your boss?..." Gee, Mike, I sure am glad you were here to catch all that crap, cuz otherwise it would have gotten on "" my "" floor! " Or how about this one?... " Wow Melissa, you are really doing a great job putting up with all those angry, grumpy, customers, otherwise "" I "" would have been embarrassed and insulted! "

My point is this, when you work for someone else, you are teaming up with many other people to make your boss rich, and do all the dirty work so that he doesn't have to.

I have worked as a machinist on and off since 1990, it's really a good job, I love doing it, and out of all the different jobs I have worked in the past, fast-food, car-wash, house-painting, grocery store, small engine mechanic, retail stores, etc. there's really nothing I would rather do because I am always learning something new.

I make parts for helicopters, jets, submarines, various engines, satellites, I have even worked on some of the parts that are on the space station, and that is quite rewarding to me. I have always worked very hard at every job I've been to, always advanced very fast, and I have always taken a great deal of pride in being a hard worker, but no matter how good I do, or how high I advance, as long as I'm working for someone else, I will never reach my goal of being my own boss. I will always be working very hard and making twice as much money for my boss as I am making for me.

There are many good benefits to being your own boss, you can wear whatever you like, wake up when you want to, you decide when you show up and clock in, you call the shots, you decide when you get off work, go to lunch, etc., etc. The list could go on and on.

Not only that, but when you own your own business, you suddenly have a whole new world in which you do your taxes, there are many great tax benefits that you can't claim unless you have your own business, your computer, your chair, phone, desk, lamp, portion of your house that you call your office. You can increase your tax return drastically.

So how do you become your own boss? Well I can tell you this, it won't come easy, you'll have to go get it. I don't know what position you have achieved in life, but at some point you will come to the realization that if you want something you'll need to go out and get it.

The chances are slim to none that someone is on their way to your house to tell you you have won the lottery, publisher's clearing house, reader's digest sweepstakes, etc. Bla Bla Bla! I'm sure the mail-man is on the way, but do you think he's bringing the bags of money?? I didn't think so.

Network Marketing is one way, and it's a sure fire way, it's not a get rich quick scheme, avoid those. You can spot those really easy, they start like this, "first step is to send us a large sum of money," enough people do that, and guess what, someone is getting rich quick, and it's not you.

You want to get into a business that has a great product where you need to buy a monthly amount, a company that is not moving product is going under soon. Your product will need a great marketing system, otherwise the business you are in won't be around for very long. You also definitely want the product to be something you can use

To be your own boss will take some work on your part I won't lie to you. It's not for everyone, some people are perfectly happy being the employee, I'm just not one of them. I am totally thrilled about the idea of thousands of people from all over the world putting their efforts together to help each other to become their own bosses, and achieve financial freedom, which is basically the way Network Marketing works.

Are you one of those people that wants to go out and get it? Or are you waiting for "Ed McMahon?" Are you ready to take some risks? Dou you have what it takes to go places? Or will you just tell yourself that you don't have it? How bad do you want it? These are some questions you will have to ask yourself.

Listen Friend, I may not know you personally, but I can tell you that you deserve to have the finer things in life just as much as the next person. It is possible. The people that are out there doing it are not "supers," they are people, and most of them didn't start out with success in their lap. They are just ordinary people that wallked out on that limb, took a chance, worked smarter, instead of harder, and pushed themselves. You can do it, too, I promise you that you can.

Business, Marketing, Home, Computer, Boss, Network, Entrepenuer





Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments:

Popular Posts